ON Semiconductor NCV7446 Dual CAN FD TransceiverFeatured by Future Electronics
07-Aug-2020 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuringthe ON Semiconductor NCV7446 Dual CAN FD Transceiver in the latest edition of the Transportation newsletter.
ON Semiconductor's NCV7446 is a high speed, low power Dual CAN FD Transceiver allowing differential interfacing of two independent CAN physical buses and controllers, with timing specs enabling data rates beyond 1Mbps. The NCV7446 features very low current standby mode with wake−up via the bus plus thermal shutdown. The DFNW-14 packaged device is compatible with ISO 11898−2:2016 and is AEC-Q100 qualified, well suited for automotive networks.
Stay on top of all the newest trends in transportation technology thanks to our Transportation newsletters. Geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products, each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new technology.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the Transportationnewsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsON SemiconductorON SemiNCV7446dual can FD transceivertransceiverdifferential interfacingCAN busesCAN controllers1mbpsaec-q100automotive transceiver
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis