Global Organic Foods & Beverages Market Analysis by Products, Pricing Trends & Forecasts (2010-2015)
07-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Global Organic Foods & Beverages Market Analysis by Products, Geography, Regulations, Pricing Trends & Forecasts (2010-2015)
Key take aways
* To define global organic foods and beverages market through segments.
* To analyze and forecast revenues of global organic foods and beverages market.
* To identify driving and restraining growth factors for global organic foods and beverages market.
* To analyze market trends, opportunities and challenges in the global organic foods and beverages market.
* To provide comprehensive market sizing and revenue forecasts for various sub-segments.
* To identify and analyze global organic foods and beverages market on the basis of key products.
* To provide concise market segmentation with respect to product types and geographic regions.
* To strategically profile and analyze major market players and their core competencies in the organic food and beverages market.
* To track and analyze recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions in the global organic foods and beverages market.
The report analyzes the global organic foods and beverages market as per various categories such as foods, beverages and supplements. This is further segmented on the basis of individual category products including fresh produce, dairy products, frozen and processed foods, meat and poultry. In organic beverages section, products are discussed as non dairy beverages, coffee and tea, wine and beer. The organic foods segment accounts for the highest share (approx. 86%) in the overall organic food and beverages market. Europe is the largest consumer of organic food, beverages and supplements, while Asian and ROW segment is expected to have the highest growth rates of 20.6% and 16.2% respectively due to high domestic production, increasing per capita income and regulatory reform initiatives in countries including China, India, Singapore, Australia and Latin American countries such as Brazil and Argentina. Increasing organic farming in the world, implementation of government regulations with increasing organic foods supply in conventional food stores are driving market. Development of private labels and increasing interest of large retailers such as Wal-Mart, Tesco and Safeway to sell organic products are playing important roles as well. The organic food and beverages market is also expected to benefit from subsidies, financial aids and R&D programs conducted by different government and non-government organizations.
The report discusses segmentation of the global organic foods and beverages market:
The report will enable understanding of the following key segments of global organic foods and beverages market:
* By different types of products in organic foods and beverages market
* By different types of applications in organic foods and beverages market (organic fruits, vegetables, poultry products, and beverages)
* Market sizes and trends for organic foods and services in different geographies (North America, Europe, Asia and ROW)
* Growers and suppliers of organic food and beverages
* Organic food and beverage packaging companies
* Organic food and beverage processing companies
* Research and development organizations in organic food and beverages
* Organic food distributors and retailers
Get more information about this report: Global Organic Foods & Beverages Market Analysis by Products, Geography, Regulations, Pricing Trends & Forecasts (2010-2015)
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Organic FoodBeveragesFood ProductsDemand ForecastMarket ForecastMarket TrendsMarket ReportMarket Research
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016