Future Electronics Features RECOM RPX-1.0/1.5 Buck Converters in Recent Newsletter
14-Jan-2021 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) January 26, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring the RECOM RPX-1.0/1.5 high power buck converters as part of the company's large inventory of available-to-sell electronic components.
Featuring a compact 3mm x 5mm x 1.6mm thermally-enhanced QFN package, the RECOM RPX-1.0/1.5 are high power buck converters with integrated shielded inductors and flip-chip technology for improved thermal management. Both converters enable power good, soft start and sync functions for a variety of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications.
To learn more about the RPX-1.0 and 1.5 as well as their associated evaluation kits, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/recom-rpx-1-0-1-5-buck-converter.
Stay on top of all sensing and connectivity information in Sense Connect Control, your go-to e-newsletter by Future Electronics. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new sensing and connectivity solutions.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of Sense Connect Control newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronicsrecomrpx-1.0rpx1.0rpx 1.0rpx-1.5rpx1.5rpx 1.5buck converterrpx-1.0-evm-1rpx-1.5-evm-1
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Brian Tyndall on 30 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates John Sainis on 25 Years
- Future Electronics Signs New Global Franchise Agreement with ScioSense
- Infineon OptiMOSâ„˘6 MOSFETs Feature Optimized Layout & Higher Current Ratings
- ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
- Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup
- Next Generation Signify CertaMatch High Bay & Troffer Systems Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Announces Line Extension of Panasonic Grid-EYE® Sensor