Abracon AFAC110020-S698 4G/LTE PCB Antenna Featured by Future Electronics
16-Jan-2021 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe) December 21, 2020 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, satisfies designs in transportation, industrial, wearables, smart agriculture, home automation and smart city application with the introduction of the low profile Abracon AFAC110020-S698.
Abracon's AFAC110020-S698 is ideal for cellular 4G/LTE designs, which are space-constrained designs that require a compact footprint. The new Abracon antenna features a 120 x 20 x 0.2mm size with low VSWR (2.0 maximum). The AFAC110020-S698 operates in the 698 ~ 960 and 1710 ~ 2690 frequency ranges and has a 3.0 dBi peak gain for the 4G and LTE bands. The antenna also features an IPEX connector with cable and an adhesive mount for easy implementation.
To learn more, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/abracon-afac110020-s698-flexible-printed-antenna.
Stay on top of all sensing and connectivity information in Sense Connect Control, your go-to e-newsletter by Future Electronics. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new sensing and connectivity solutions.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of Sense Connect Control newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronicsabraconafac110020-s698afac1100 antennapcb antennaiot antennaantenna for iot4g antennalte antennainternet of thingsiotiiotindustrial internet of things
- Future Electronics Unveils New TechVentures Video Series focused on sensors and wireless connectivity
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Rose Giardina on 25 Years
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Positive Outlook Webinar for Employees
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Brian Tyndall on 30 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates John Sainis on 25 Years
- Future Electronics Signs New Global Franchise Agreement with ScioSense
- Infineon OptiMOSâ„˘6 MOSFETs Feature Optimized Layout & Higher Current Ratings
- ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming