Next Generation Signify CertaMatch High Bay & Troffer Systems Featured by Future Electronics
28-Jan-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Pointe Claire, Quebec (prsafe) January 28, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is putting the Signify's CertaMatch High Bay and Troffer systems for LED projects.
Future Electronics is committed to providing customers with turn-key solutions that reduce the time and complexity of designing a new luminaire system, which sets the Signify CertaMatch system apart from the rest.
The CertaMatch troffer and high-bay systems pair the latest LED drivers with the modules needed to delivery the quality and reliability that is synonymous with the Signify name.
To learn more, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/new-featured-products/signify-north-america-advance-certamatch-solutions.
Stay on top of all the newest trends in lighting technology with the Future Electronics lighting newsletter. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced innovations.
Visit http://www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the All in 1 newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsSignifycertamatchhigh baytrofferhigh-bay systemtroffer systemLEDLEDsLED lightLED lightingluminairelighting projects
- ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
- Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Announces Line Extension of Panasonic Grid-EYE® Sensor
- Future Electronics is Introducing Laird Connectivity Sterling-LWB5+ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module
- Abracon AFAC110020-S698 4G/LTE PCB Antenna Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Features RECOM RPX-1.0/1.5 Buck Converters in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics Features ON Semiconductor FUSB3307 USB-PD3.0 Adaptive Source Charging Controller
- Future Electronics Introduces Renesas RA4M3 to Extensive MCU Portfolio