Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup
30-Jan-2021 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) January 29, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is sourcing Panasonic's new Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensor Line Extension to its existing portfolio.
Offering Wide Area Detection spanning over 10.8 meters, Panasonic's EKMB and EKMC Series have expanded, featuring a new lens design, wider detection area and the existing features that make this sensor lineup an ideal choice for passive infrared or Pyroelectric (PIR) motion sensors.
Panasonic "Wide Detection Area" Type PIR Sensors also feature a new lens to create various detection zones, an optical filter to block non-infrared light, Pyroelectric sensing elements, and an impedance converter to get an electrical signal.
To learn more, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/panasonic-ekmb-ekmc-wide-area-detection-motion-sensors.
Stay on top of all the newest trends in lighting & sensor technology with the Future Electronics lighting newsletter. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced innovations.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the All in 1 newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsPanasonicEKMBEKMCwide area detectionpassive infraredpyroelectricpir motion sensorpir sensorPanasonic sensorsensorsmotion sensingaccuracy of detectiondetection accuracy
- ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
- Next Generation Signify CertaMatch High Bay & Troffer Systems Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Announces Line Extension of Panasonic Grid-EYE® Sensor
- Future Electronics is Introducing Laird Connectivity Sterling-LWB5+ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module
- Abracon AFAC110020-S698 4G/LTE PCB Antenna Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Features RECOM RPX-1.0/1.5 Buck Converters in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics Features ON Semiconductor FUSB3307 USB-PD3.0 Adaptive Source Charging Controller
- Future Electronics Introduces Renesas RA4M3 to Extensive MCU Portfolio