- Martin H. Gordon
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
01-Feb-2021 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring the Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming LED series.
Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming LEDs come in a high efficacy 3V 3030 package tailor-made for excellent performance in dimming applications that require extremely uniform light output due to varying operating conditions.
The LUXEON 3030 product line enables top notch lm/W performance and a long lifetime, geared towards end products such as panel lights, linear lighting, troffers and more.
To learn more, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/lumileds-luxeon-3030-he-plus-deep-dimming.
Stay on top of all the newest trends in lighting & sensor technology with the Future Electronics lighting newsletter. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced innovations.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the All in 1 newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer«. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsLumiledsluxeonluxeon 3030luxeon 3030 he plus deep dimmingLEDLEDsemittersLEDs for dimmingdimming LEDsdimming effects
- Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
- Diodes Incorporated AL5810 Linear LED Driver Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Littelfuse C&K Acquisition Enables Performance Boost & Space Saving Capabilities
- Future Electronics Announces New Executive Team
- Bulgin Recognized by Future Electronics for Their Wide Range of Environment-Friendly Connectors
- FUTURE ELECTRONICS HEAD STEPS DOWN, FORMAL LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Panasonic Grid-EYE┬« Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics