Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
01-Feb-2021 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring the Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming LED series.
Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming LEDs come in a high efficacy 3V 3030 package tailor-made for excellent performance in dimming applications that require extremely uniform light output due to varying operating conditions.
The LUXEON 3030 product line enables top notch lm/W performance and a long lifetime, geared towards end products such as panel lights, linear lighting, troffers and more.
To learn more, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/lumileds-luxeon-3030-he-plus-deep-dimming.
Stay on top of all the newest trends in lighting & sensor technology with the Future Electronics lighting newsletter. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced innovations.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the All in 1 newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsLumiledsluxeonluxeon 3030luxeon 3030 he plus deep dimmingLEDLEDsemittersLEDs for dimmingdimming LEDsdimming effects
- Future Electronics Unveils New TechVentures Video Series focused on sensors and wireless connectivity
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Rose Giardina on 25 Years
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Positive Outlook Webinar for Employees
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Brian Tyndall on 30 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates John Sainis on 25 Years
- Future Electronics Signs New Global Franchise Agreement with ScioSense
- Infineon OptiMOSâ„˘6 MOSFETs Feature Optimized Layout & Higher Current Ratings
- ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup