The Africa Trade Office Kicks Off Export One
07-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
On March 28, 2011, The Africa Trade Office will kick off Export One: Africa, an international business course designed to enhance the abilities of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in the Washington Metropolitan Area to conduct business internationally. The course, taught by Bowie State University professors, will give a detailed review of the fundamentals of international business and trade; and, it will also demystify trade for U.S. firms. Export One: Africa will be held for eight consecutive weeks, Monday evenings from 4:55pm to 7:25pm (March 28 - May 16, 2011). The 2011 Export One: Africa course is designed for CEOs and their business development officers, and college students with a concentration on international business. The course will weave principles of international business with practical recommendations of government and private sector practitioners. Course topics include: The Business Plan, Marketing and Market Research, Supply Chain Management, Managing Your International Business and International Partnerships. The curriculum provides an opportunity to complete an export-marketing plan, participate in a trade mission to Ghana, and serve as a catalyst to making international contacts for potential trade deals. The Africa Trade Office (ATO), established in 2008 through a SBA grant, supports a partnership with Bowie State University International Business Initiative (BSU-IBI), along with its Department of English and Modern Languages and Addis Ababa University (AAU) in Ethiopia, to enhance the abilities of current and potential SMEs in their globalization efforts to do business internationally. ####
For Immediate Release March 7, 2011
For Information Contact: Pat Thornton, Director of Marketing Prince George's County EDC (o) 301-925-0244; (c) 240-533-5084
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!