ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators Featured by Future Electronics
26-Feb-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Pointe Claire, Quebec (prsafe ) February 26, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has featured the ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators in a recent newsletter.
The ON Semiconductor NCV8730 regulator is based on unique combination of features âˆ' very low quiescent current, fast transient response and high input and output voltage ranges. The NCV8730 is CMOS LDO regulator designed for up to 38 V input voltage and 150 mA output current.
To learn more, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/on-semiconductor-ncv8730-cmos-ldo-regulators.
Stay on top of all the latest innovations in your go-to e-newsletter by Future Electronics covering all things Transportation. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new solutions.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the transportation newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the CustomerÂ®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsON SemiconductorNCV8730CMOS LDO RegulatorLDO regulatorCMOSautomotive regulatorregulatorsON Semi
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Brian Tyndall on 30 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates John Sainis on 25 Years
- Future Electronics Signs New Global Franchise Agreement with ScioSense
- Infineon OptiMOSâ„¢6 MOSFETs Feature Optimized Layout & Higher Current Ratings
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
- Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup
- Next Generation Signify CertaMatch High Bay & Troffer Systems Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Announces Line Extension of Panasonic Grid-EYE® Sensor
- Future Electronics is Introducing Laird Connectivity Sterling-LWB5+ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module