Big Sky Resort Season Pass Sale
07-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
The sale will run March 9th through April 30th and payment plans are available. Even more exciting, first-time pass holders will be able to enjoy skiing April 1st – 24th this season (April 2011) with a 2011/2012 Gold Unlimited Season Pass that is paid in full.
“We had great community feedback from our season pass sale last year, when we slashed our prices by 40%,” said Taylor Middleton, Big Sky Resort General Manager. “We want to use this sale to keep up the momentum of that positive feedback, and the momentum of the recovering local economy as well.”
“This pass sale started last year by listening to community, guest and business leader feedback,” said Meg O’Leary, Big Sky Resort Director of Sales and Marketing. “Season pass holders build the foundation for our success in the winter, and it’s important to keep skiing affordable for the people who are on Big Sky’s slopes the most. This sale does that - the breakeven point for a Gold Pass is only 10 days.”
With a payment plan, Gold Passes can be secured with only $249.72 down by April 30th, with the remaining balances due in June and August. Businesses may purchase the discounted passes in anticipation of staff next season by calling Big Sky Guest Services at 406-995-5749.
The sale also includes an Adult Silver Pass for $599 plus tax and an Adult Bronze Pass for $299 plus tax.
Big Sky Resort offers the longest season in the area, the Lone Peak Tram, quality terrain, lifts and grooming. This quality will continue and the season pass price structure will add even more excitement and fun to the resort. Please join in the excitement and come play at Big Sky next winter season. Call 406-995-USKI or visit bigskyresort.com to purchase starting March 9th, 2011.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!