Nucleus Research Note: NetSuite's Impact on WD Companies
08-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
• IT Cost Savings: "Nucleus analysts estimates that an on-premise application providing similar functionality would cost at least $50K in initial software fees, $20K in hardware, and $50K in license maintenance and support costs for a low-end on-premise ERP project." • Improved Inventory Management: "Most companies reported a reduction in overall inventory carrying costs by moving to NetSuite; typical savings were 15-30%..." • Improved Margins: "Nucleus found that visibility into pricing, availability, and demand, and the ability to quickly make price adjustments by product or class, enabled NetSuite customers to actively manage margins, both in purchase negotiations and sales."
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!