Premium DeFi Protocol from RedFOX Labs Now Live on Binance Smart Chain
25-May-2021 | Singapore | News-Press Release
Singapore, May 25, 2021 -- Following months of hard work from the team at RedFOX Labs the RFOX.Finance protocol has finally entered the BSC ecosystem, promising to revolutionize the way users interact with the project.
Open for Business
The launch on BSC means holders of $VFOX, the platform's native token, will now be able to distribute the token quickly and easily, and that token holders can now participate in farming and staking the token, although this is not mandatory.
All holders of $VFOX will be eligible for rewards generated from RedFOX Lab's new RVOX VALT project.
Binance Smart Chain ecosystem projects have exceeded a total value locked of over USD $50 billion. RedFOX Labs has recognized the growth potential in this ecosystem and has completed the launch of their own DeFi products.
Security is a Priority
To support the move and to examine the project's token, farming and smart contracts before deployment, the team enlisted the help of external audit experts Hacken.
There will still be the opportunity to purchase $VFOX outright on both PancakeSwap and through RFOX.finance. Two weeks after launch, the option of staking $RFOX and $VFOX in single asset pools to earn $VFOX, will also be made available.
Further, RedFOX Labs will harvest $VFOX earned from the initial liquidity they provide to convert back to $RFOX and burn from the circulating supply.
The move to launch RFOX.finance is another step toward RedFOX Labs reaching its goal of being the premier ecosystem builder in the Southeast Asian region and will play a pivotal role in driving utility and value for the $RFOX token.
For more information about RFOX Finance, please visit https://docs.rfox.finance.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- African American Women in Cinema Partners with Pavillon Afriques at The Marche du Film
- LCG Brands Announces Expanded International Division
- Rare, Important Black Cat Shoe Dressing Clock Rings Up $11,210 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller Auction
- LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces,
- The Biggest Surrealist Collective Exhibition in The World Organized by Santiago Ribeiro in Portugal Until 11 July
- Brian Lebel's Cody Old West Show will be Held June 25-27 at The Santa Fe Community Convention Center
- RFOX Games Continues Its NFT Revolution With IP Partnership
- AAWIC and The United Black Wall Street of America Commemorates Black Wall Street
- Miller & Miller will Hold an Internet-Only Advertising & Breweriana Auction, 650 Lots, on June 19th
- Stakes are High as Danish Software Company Works to Earn State-Financed Growth Boost