DYADIC 2010 Year End Financials
08-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Jupiter, Fla., March 7/PR Newswire-First Call/ -- Dyadic International, Inc. (OTC Pink: DYAI), a global biotechnology company, today announced that it will release financial results for the year ended December 31, 2010 on Thursday, March 10, 2011 before market open to be followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing 800-967-0627 (domestic) or 913-312-0953 (international) five to ten minutes prior to start time and providing the passcode 7829212.
Dyadic is a global biotechnology company that uses its patented and proprietary technologies for the discovery, development, manufacture and sale of enzyme and protein products and solutions to address the needs of the bioenergy, biopharmaceutical and industrial enzyme markets. Please visit Dyadic’s website at www.dyadic.com.
Cautionary Statement for Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause Dyadic’s actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Except as required by law, Dyadic expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
Dyadic International, Inc.
Adam J. Morgan, Esq.
Vice President General Counsel & Business Development
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!