Defibrillator Pulse Chip Resistors from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
07-Jun-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) June 7, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring Defibrillator Pulse Chip Resistors from TT Electronics in the latest edition of THE EDGE.
TT Electronics' DPCR Series Defibrillator Pulse Chip Resistors are designed to withstand medical defibrillator surges. The resistors prevent electrical energy from being diverted into sensitive monitoring equipment connected to a patient. This avoids any reduction in the effectiveness of defibrillation, while also protecting the equipment. 20K and 51K values at 5% tolerance are available and the resistors can withstand ESD to 15kV.
DPCR Series Defibrillator Pulse Chip Resistors are an ideal solution for a range of medical devices and applications, including External Defibrillators, Portable Defibrillators (AED), Heart Monitors (ECG), Neurological Monitors (EEG), Blood Flow Monitors (impedance plethysmography), and any electrically connected medical devices.
To learn more, visit https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/tt-electronics-dpcr-defibrillator-pulse-chip-resistors. To see the entire portfolio of TT Electronics products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future electronicstt electronicsdefibrillator pulse chip resistorspulse chipresistorresistorsdpcrdpcr series
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Denmark Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Vishay’s 2020 Americas Distributor of the Year
- RACON 8/12 and MICON 5 Tactile Switches from RAFI Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- NCS2191x Amplifiers from ON Semiconductor Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Belgium Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics Signs New Global Strategic Partnership with EPS Global
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Irvine Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics Unveils New TechVentures Video Series focused on sensors and wireless connectivity
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Rose Giardina on 25 Years
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Positive Outlook Webinar for Employees