Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Denmark Office on Their 25th Anniversary
15-Jun-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) June 15, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently celebrated the 25th anniversary of the opening of the company's office in Denmark.
Future Electronics was founded in Montreal in 1968 by company President Robert Miller. It expanded into the United States in 1972, opening its first American office in Boston.
The first Danish office opened its doors in Holstebro in 1996. "The past 25 years have been a great journey, establishing Future Electronics as a major player in the Danish market," said Branch Manager Niels Jørgen Visgaard.
In 2000, the office moved to Vejle, a greater geographic location to support the country. The Danish market is mostly industrial, but new segments have seen strong growth in recent years.
"The team's passion and dedication to do the utmost in delighting our customers is in our DNA, and I'm proud to be part of it," Visgaard said. "The fantastic support from our suppliers and the loyalty of our customers are what has brought us to where we are today."
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, congratulated the Danish team on their 25-year milestone, and thanked everyone for their contributions to the success of the branch.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Vishay’s 2021 Passives Distributor of the Year Win
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Nexperia’s 2021 Global Distributor of the Year
- Future Electronics 2022 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes Employee Health and Lowers Carbon Emissions
- Advance Xitanium LED Drivers from Signify Featured in Lighting Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Panasonic TB Series of Automotive Relays Featured in Transportation Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Dialight’s 2021 Distributor of the Year Award
- KYOCERA AVX SCC/SCM Series of Cylindrical SuperCapacitors Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics' The Current Podcast Featured in Select List by Business Insider
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Madrid Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics’ Karim Yasmine named Chair of Distributor Council for the ECIA