Lunch with Marc Maiffret
09-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
You're invited to join eEye CTO and cofounder, Marc Maiffret, for a roundtable lunch with other IT Security leaders on how to develop a plan for a more secure future, as well as how to best protect your assets, meet compliance requirements, and minimize risk today.
Take advantage of the opportunity to strategize with one of the most candid IT Security leaders in the industry, best known for cutting through hype and pinpointing what really matters to the security of an organization. Marc will guide the forward-looking conversation as well as offer insights on navigating today's threat landscape, including the most recent high-profile attacks, such as "Night Dragon" and "Stuxnet."
Bio: Marc Maiffret
SPACE LIMITED TO 15 ATTENDEES PER CITY. REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!