Virtual Discussion Forum Focuses on Managing The Return to The Work
16-Aug-2021 | Toronto | News-Press Release
Toronto, ON, Aug 16, 2021 -- As employers begin to navigate the Post-COVID workplace, many face the challenge of developing a safe, legal and sustainable plan in this 'new normal'. In the upcoming discussion forum this fall, a panel of Human Resource, Business and Legal professionals provide their perspective on overcoming hurdles in transitioning back to the workplace.
In the virtual forum, "The New Normal?": Managing the return to the Workplace hosted by Janus Conferences, attendees can expect to get insights on legal risks and organization challenges in reopening. Speakers will provide their perspectives on the key steps organizations can take now to mitigate and solve issues and capitalize on business opportunities.
"We are thrilled to offer this discussion forum at a time when everyone is adapting to the dramatic change in the workplace," said Bill Ross, Principal, Janus Conferences. "COVID-19 redefined the way we work. A new organizational roadmap of expectations and responsibilities is needed now, more than ever."
Forum panelist, Shana Wolch, a partner in McCarthy Tétrault Labour and Employment Group, is one of the speakers. According to Shana, "Managing the return to the office presents several new legal challenges for many employers. It will be important to plan carefully to avoid the consequences that a misstep can cause."
"There have been threats and silver linings resulting from the pandemic that have dramatically reshaped the fundamentals of many businesses. Evaluating your pandemic pivots and reassessing your risks and opportunities can determine the future success of your organization," stated discussion forum panelist, Rob Stephen, Senior Consultant, The Osborne Group.
Designed for organizational leaders, the virtual discussion forum will take place on September 28th, 2021, from 9:00 to 10:30 AM. For more information about the event, visit: https://janusconferences.com/
About Janus Conferences:
Janus Conferences are specifically designed for the busy executive or professional. The purpose is to provide an update on topical issues that are changing rapidly. Delegates are provided with information on new trends and developments in order to make informed decisions.
Media Contact: Aimee Medina, Marketing Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Neue Auctions' May Modern Sale May 28 Features Printworks, Paintings, Pottery, Sculpture, Furniture
- MRHB Brings Halal and Ethical DeFi Platform to Kazan Summit 2022 and World Halal Day May 19-21
- Two Oil Paintings by Canadian Folk Artist Maud Lewis Sell for A Combined $501,500 (Canadian) at Miller & Miller Auctions
- Nye & Company Auctioneers will Hold A Two-day, Three-session Online-Only auction on May 25th & 26th
- Michael D Eastwood Launches A New Book on Amazon. Cowboy Mike and Winston Attend Cowboy Church
- U.S. One-Cent Error Stamp from 1901 Makes $5,500 at Holabird's Western Americana Auction April 21-24
- Rare, Circa 1884 Winchester Cartridge Board Hits The Mark for CA$70,800 at Miller & Miller Auctions
- Strawser Auction Group's May 25, 27 & 28 Antique Auction will Feature Majolica, Oyster Plates, more
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction, May 13-14, Online and Live in New Orleans, has 900+ Lots
- Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Huntersville and Mooresville, NC Celebrates 15th Anniversary