Resistor-Equipped Transistors from Nexperia Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
10-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 10, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring space and cost-saving Resistor-Equipped Transistors (RETs) from Nexperia in the latest edition of THE EDGE - Industry 4.0 & Industrial Automation.
Nexperia's Resistor-Equipped Transistors make for excellent space and cost-saving solutions, while addressing the need for faster switching and higher voltages, particularly for automotive and industrial designs.
By combining transistors with their attendant resistors, Nexperia RETs allow you to find the best fit for your application. The Nexperia portfolio includes single and dual RETs with a great variety of resistor combinations, and you can choose from ranges with SMD and leaded packages.
These devices have a 100 mA current capability and are AEC-Q101-approved.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/nexperia-resistor-equipped-transistors-rets. To see the entire portfolio of Nexperia products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI
- Industrial Ethernet Connectors from Amphenol ICC Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Hosts Financial Health Webinar for Future Electronics’ Employees
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Sleep Issues Webinar for All Employees
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Denmark Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Advanced Medical Solutions from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Vishay’s 2020 Americas Distributor of the Year