Industrial Ethernet Connectors from Amphenol ICC Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
15-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) November 15, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring robust and versatile industrial ethernet connectors from Amphenol in the latest edition of THE EDGE - Industry 4.0 & Industrial Automation.
Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) connectors for industrial applications bring direct ethernet connectivity to peripheral devices like sensors, actuators, and vision system cameras that operate at speeds up to 1Gb/s. SPE eliminates slow, expensive and complex fieldbus protocols and connections by simplifying and standardizing existing and new industrial network systems.
The Amphenol ix Industrial series of ethernet connectors meet the growing demands of Industry 4.0 and cloud to factory floor ethernet connectivity. The fully IEC 61076-3-124 compliant 10-position connector is capable of handling Cat6A performance, all in a compact package that is 70% smaller than the size of a typical RJ45 connector.
The ix Industrial series is ideal for use in equipment for Factory and Process Automation, Machine to Machine communication, Robotics, Sensors, Human Interface devices, and all devices requiring Ethernet IoT connectivity in a highly automated Industrial environment.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/amphenol-icc-industrial-ethernet-connectors. To see the entire portfolio of Amphenol products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsAmphenol ICCIndustrial Ethernet ConnectorsSingle Pair EthernetSPEIP20Industry 4.0Industr
- DF40 Series FPC to Board Connectors from Hirose Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Kicks Off Annual Spirit of the Holidays Charity Activities
- RSL10 Smart Shot Camera from onsemi Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Celebrates Grand Opening of New Office in Shanghai, China
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Christina Kouretas on 25 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI