South Coast Improvement, Co. Enters Mississippi Senior Living Market with Renovation Project
19-Nov-2021 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Ridgeland, MS and Marion, MA, November 19, 2021 -- South Coast Improvement Company, a design-build general contractor serving states in the eastern region of the United States from the Mississippi River to the Atlantic Ocean, recently won a $1.3 million contract for a renovation project at the Pegasus Ridgeland Place, a Pegasus Senior Living assisted living community with memory care services located at 410 Orchard Park, Ridgeland, MS. The renovation represents South Coast Improvement Company's first project in the state of Mississippi.
The Marion, Mass.-based South Coast Improvement Company began the renovation October 2021 and will complete work in late spring 2022.
"We are thrilled to win our first project in the state of Mississippi and even more thrilled to work with a company of the quality and stature of Pegasus Senior Living," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement Company. "South Coast has a longstanding and well-earned reputation up and down the east coast for successful renovation projects in occupied assisted living facilities--particularly those with memory care units. We look forward to showing our mettle on this project as we introduce another region of the country to the South Coast way."
The 26-week renovation features: Exterior building upgrades including but not limited to new windows, fascia/soffits, concrete repairs, fences/gates, new storage shed, exterior kitchen and landscaping; eleven resident room finish upgrades (paint, carpet, millwork, plumbing/electric fixtures and appliances; modernization of building elevators and the replacement of 30 resident AC units; and selective interior building renovations ranging from new flooring (carpet & LVT) and ACT ceilings to paint and upgrades to the commercial kitchen.
Additionally, the renovation will include a new roof, five-ton supplemental cooling system and replacement of RTU's, boiler and building generator system.
The architect for the renovation is MCG Architecture.
Pegasus Senior Living manages dozens of communities across the United States, each firmly rooted in its local geography, empowered to provide customized attention and committed to the individual well-being of its residents. For more information, visit www. https://www.pegasusseniorliving.com/.
With its headquarters in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit https://www.southcoastimprovement.com
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors--interiors as well as exteriors--including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit https://www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Crescent City's Summer Estates Auction, July 15-16, will be Held Online and Live in New Orleans, LA
- Nye & Company's Next Chic and Antique Estate Treasures Auction will be Held on Wednesday, July 20th
- Safer Places, Inc. Moves to 10 Main Street, Lakeville, MA
- Much Buzzed About Film Realm of Shadows Movie Premiere at Landmark's Mayan Theatre
- Dazzling 9.22-Carat Diamond Ring Sells for $70,800 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's June 11th Auction
- The Asian Art Collection of Marvin Drucker, with French Furnishings, will be Sold Online June 25th
- Shannon's Summer Online Auction on Thursday, June 23rd, Features 145 Lots of Paintings, Prints, Drawings and Sculpture
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #87, 520 works, will be held Tuesday, July 12th
- MRHB to Release Major Halal DeFi Solutions for Passive Crypto Income, Commodity Exchange & Staking
- Neue Auctions' May Modern Sale, May 28, Featured Printwork, Paintings, Pottery, Sculpture, Furniture