South Coast Improvement, Co. Enters Mississippi Senior Living Market with Renovation Project
19-Nov-2021 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Ridgeland, MS and Marion, MA, November 19, 2021 -- South Coast Improvement Company, a design-build general contractor serving states in the eastern region of the United States from the Mississippi River to the Atlantic Ocean, recently won a $1.3 million contract for a renovation project at the Pegasus Ridgeland Place, a Pegasus Senior Living assisted living community with memory care services located at 410 Orchard Park, Ridgeland, MS. The renovation represents South Coast Improvement Company's first project in the state of Mississippi.
The Marion, Mass.-based South Coast Improvement Company began the renovation October 2021 and will complete work in late spring 2022.
"We are thrilled to win our first project in the state of Mississippi and even more thrilled to work with a company of the quality and stature of Pegasus Senior Living," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement Company. "South Coast has a longstanding and well-earned reputation up and down the east coast for successful renovation projects in occupied assisted living facilities--particularly those with memory care units. We look forward to showing our mettle on this project as we introduce another region of the country to the South Coast way."
The 26-week renovation features: Exterior building upgrades including but not limited to new windows, fascia/soffits, concrete repairs, fences/gates, new storage shed, exterior kitchen and landscaping; eleven resident room finish upgrades (paint, carpet, millwork, plumbing/electric fixtures and appliances; modernization of building elevators and the replacement of 30 resident AC units; and selective interior building renovations ranging from new flooring (carpet & LVT) and ACT ceilings to paint and upgrades to the commercial kitchen.
Additionally, the renovation will include a new roof, five-ton supplemental cooling system and replacement of RTU's, boiler and building generator system.
The architect for the renovation is MCG Architecture.
Pegasus Senior Living manages dozens of communities across the United States, each firmly rooted in its local geography, empowered to provide customized attention and committed to the individual well-being of its residents. For more information, visit www. https://www.pegasusseniorliving.com/.
With its headquarters in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit https://www.southcoastimprovement.com
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors--interiors as well as exteriors--including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit https://www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Fast, Scalable, Tamper-Proof ARCHEthic Blockchain Continues to Run Smoothly since Mainnet Launch
- World Record Sale from PAI Totals Over $2.6 Million as Rare Posters Auction LXXXV on Nov. 14 Realizes Multiple Top Sales
- South Coast Improvement, Co. Wins Second Renovation Project with Pegasus Senior Living
- Miller & Miller's Online-Only Petroliana, Advertising Signs & Memorabilia Auction, December 4th, is Packed with 530 Lots
- MRHB DeFi Backed by Polygon Technology to Build New Decentralised Philanthropy Protocol DePhi
- Paintings by Indian Artists B. Prabha and Maqbool Fida Husain Lead The Way in Bruneau & Co.'s Nov. 15th Online Auction
- Hiring and Retention Solutions in Challenging Times, Scheduled for Wednesday, December 8, 9 a.m
- Kevin Byrd Founder of BrownByrd Foundation Memorabilia Archived at Oneida County History Center
- Not Your Mother's Sugar Cookies. Infuse Your Holidays with A Little Extra Cheer This Year
- Holabird's Huge Five-Day Autumn Splendor Western Americana Auction, Oct. 28-Nov. 1, Grosses $500,000