Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
22-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 21, 2021 - Future Electronics is a global leading distributor of electronic components with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
Robert Miller, the company's President, recently congratulated employee Chafia Kahel on the occasion of her 25th anniversary with the company. "Future Electronics is my family," she said.
Chafia began her journey at Future Electronics on September 16, 1996 when she was hired as a Programmer Analyst in the IT Development. Only two months earlier, she had left her native Algeria where she had worked for 10 years as an IT developer and manager.
She began contributing immediately, researching and resolving issues during her first week on the job. "Of course, I learned a lot about business practices and new technologies, and I adapted myself to the evolving needs of the company."
In the years that followed, Chafia has trained many new colleagues, and she has contributed to several key and innovative projects in IT, including projects relating to supply chain, marketing, asset management and distribution.
Chafia was promoted to the position of Senior Programmer Analyst in 2005, and she continues to contribute in that role today. "All my best friends are at Future," she said. "Even though some of them have already retired, they're still part of the Future family."
Chafia is a member of Greenpeace, UNICEF and Doctors Without Borders, and her hobbies include gardening, cooking, taking care of her family, and playing with her five-year-old granddaughter Alizee.
Founder and President Robert Miller believes that Future's employees are its greatest asset. Future Electronics values the commitment of its people, and milestone anniversaries are recognized with personalized cards, plaques, vouchers, and other gifts based on length of tenure.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron
- STMicroelectronics STM32H5 Series of Microcontrollers (MCUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia