- Martin H. Gordon
- Martin H. Gordon
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
01-Dec-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) December 1, 2021 - Future Electronics is a global leading distributor of electronic components with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
Robert Miller, the company's President, recently congratulated employee Lucie Piccolo on the occasion of her 20th anniversary with the company.
"I would like to thank Mr. Miller for hiring me 20 years ago," she said. "It has been an honor working for him."
Lucie began working at Future Electronics on September 10, 2001 as an Accounting Officer. She has worked in the Finance Department throughout her entire career with the company and currently holds the position of Accounts Payable Agent.
Founder and President Robert Miller believes that Future's employees are its greatest asset. Future Electronics values the commitment of its people, and milestone anniversaries are recognized with personalized cards, plaques, vouchers, and other gifts based on length of tenure.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
- Diodes Incorporated AL5810 Linear LED Driver Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Littelfuse C&K Acquisition Enables Performance Boost & Space Saving Capabilities
- Future Electronics Announces New Executive Team
- Bulgin Recognized by Future Electronics for Their Wide Range of Environment-Friendly Connectors
- FUTURE ELECTRONICS HEAD STEPS DOWN, FORMAL LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Panasonic Grid-EYE® Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics