- Steve Dubin
- PR Works
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
John Sinnott Joins South Coast Improvement Company
02-Dec-2021 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Marion, MA, Dec 02, 2021 -- South Coast Improvement Company (SCIC), a design-build general contractor serving states in the eastern region of the United States from the Mississippi River to the Atlantic Ocean, recently hired John Sinnott as director of production. Sinnott most recently held a similar role with Gilbane Building Company.
As direction of production, Sinnott will provide oversight and direction for South Coast Improvement Company field operations on renovation and new construction projects. He will also be part of South Coast's executive team and will offer support on RFPs and new business proposals.
"Much like football, construction is a team sport. John knows the value of teamwork firsthand from his work as a construction professional for the past quarter of a century," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement, Inc. "John also has a very strong track record with diversity in the workplace with his work with the Rhode Island non-profit, Skills for Rhode Island's Future. We are delighted to have him on our team."
Sinnott holds a degree in civil engineering from Brown University. He's also a member of Brown University's Football Hall of Fame and played professionally for the New York Giants and Baltimore Colts. Sinnott is a current board member and former chair of board of directors of the aforementioned Skills for Rhode Island's Future. He's also active with Damian's Place Food Pantry in Wareham, Mass.
"There were a couple of things that drew me towards South Coast. First, I've known Tom and his brother Henry for quite some time, and I really do like the idea of working for a family-owned business," said Sinnott. "I love that 85 percent of their portfolio is repeat business. That means that clients like working with them and there's a certain level of mutual trust and respect. That type of relationship makes for very smooth sailing on projects for the most part."
Sinnott resides in Mattapoisett with his wife Cathleen. The couple have two sons, Terry and Desmond, and a daughter, Colleen.
For more information South Coast Improvement, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors--interiors as well as exteriors--including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Miller & Miller to Hold online auctions June 9 (Toys) & June 10 (Petroliana, Advertising, Coin-Ops)
- Web3 GameFi Platform PlayMining Developing New X-to-Earn Advertising Service 'Answer-to-Earn'
- Lovely 18th/19th Century Quebec Furniture Leads The Way in Miller & Miller Auction in Canada May 13
- Crypto Forex Conference 'Wiki Finance Expo 2023' Comes to Singapore this May 27
- American Muscle Cars from The Collection of Jay Soneff, Mostly Mopar, will be Auctioned June 10th
- Rare Gilt Bronze Tibetan Buddha Statue Brings $200,000 in Briggs Auction's March 24th Online Auction
- SelecTech Expanded Aerospace Division Takes off
- Items Signed by Many of History's Brightest Luminaries will be Sold May 31st by University Archives
- Suncrafted Cannabis will Sponsor The Vessel Mojo in The 52nd Annual Figawi Race Weekend May 26-29
- Free Seminar at The Plymouth Council on Aging Set for Tuesday, May 9