Souq NFT Powered by MRHB DeFi Welcomes All ARTISTS & CREATORS on Board Halal NFT Marketplace
09-Dec-2021 | Singapore | News-Press Release
Kyiv, Ukraine, Dec 9, 2021 -- The first inclusive and ethical DeFi ecosystem platform, MRHB DeFi, is ready to launch Souq NFT, its halal NFT marketplace. In partnership with DEV Challenge Season 18, MRHB DeFi is looking to make a splash for the Souq NFT launch!
DEV Challenge is a Developer Championship that holds the title for being the largest European IT competition since 2012. As the largest championship created for developers and designers in Ukraine, DEV Challenge has been supporting the technical potential of developers in Ukraine. To date, more than 20,000 developers have participated in this challenge.
Introducing Souq NFT an NFT marketplace powered by MRHB DeFi
Souq NFT is a marketplace for digital art and other halal NFT objects. Artists will participate in creating digital artwork for the first halal NFT marketplace in the world, following image, audio and video content guidelines such as: no nudity (ideally no body art at all), no hate speech, no racism and must be an original piece (no rip-offs of existing NFTs).
Perfect for Artists and Creators
Artists and Creators are invited to participate in an upcoming NFT competition set within the framework of the DEV Challenge Championship. This challenge is perfect for you if:
- You have long wanted to figure out the best way to leverage NFTs and start selling your artwork.
- You are a creator, with existing work on NFT marketplaces, and are currently looking for other options to monetize your art.
How to join the Challenge:
1. Kindly register for the competition and you will be sent detailed information about the launch of the Souq NFT platform and how best to start using it.
2. Attend the online or offline master class where you will be introduced to the platform. There are limited slots for participants, kindly register to join.
In order to properly guide and assist you during the competitive process, the organizers are implementing an online workshop, where you will be guided through the platform and taught how to correctly upload your artwork to the NFT Marketplace.
A tutorial guide to creators (digital artists, 2D, 3D designers, etc.) on how to mint your NFTs on the Souq NFT Marketplace will also be provided, where you will be assisted in setting up your accounts through which you can receive funds from NFT sales.
Please register for the Workshop: https://form.typeform.com/to/mDGSkYkz?typeform-source=www.google.com
About MRHB DeFi:
MRHB DeFi is a halal, decentralized finance platform built to embody the true spirit of an "Ethical and Inclusive DeFi" by following faith-based financial and business principles, where all excluded communities can benefit from the full empowerment potential of DeFi.
The diverse team comprises researchers, technocrats, influencers, Islamic fintech experts & business entrepreneurs, who came together to ensure that MRHB DeFi prevails in a manner that will impact society as a whole, essentially bridging the gap between the faith-conscious communities and the blockchain world.
MRHB DeFi Official Channels:
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/marhabadefi_ANN
Telegram (Arabic): https://t.me/mdf_arabic
Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/marhabadefi_russia
Telegram (Turkish): https://t.me/MarhabaDefiTR
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Fifth Generation Joins Paul J. Cazeault & Sons Roofing, Based in Osterville and Plymouth, MA
- Ahlers & Ogletree's Huge, Online-Only Fine Estates & Collections Auction, Aug. 25-27, has 1,289 Lots
- CSRI Hosts Successful First Annual Golf Tournament to be held July 25 at the Alpine Country Club
- Gold Rush Sunken Treasure Surfaces in Denver, will be Exhibited at HardRock Summit 2022, Sept. 8-11
- Industry Leaders Lend Support to Asia Blockchain Association Ahead of Launch
- Preston Opportunities' Sept. 3rd-4th Auction to Feature Jukeboxes, Slot Machines, Arcade Games, more
- Early 12-Cent U.S. Postage Stamp and Elgefo Baca's Colt Revolver Lead Holabird's Wild West Auction
- Items Signed by Many of History's Brightest Stars will be Sold Online Aug. 17 by University Archives
- First Annual Green Goddess Invitational Golf Tournament Takes Place Monday in Haverhill