- Cecilia Wong
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Souq NFT Powered by MRHB DeFi Welcomes All ARTISTS & CREATORS on Board Halal NFT Marketplace
09-Dec-2021 | Singapore | News-Press Release
Kyiv, Ukraine, Dec 9, 2021 -- The first inclusive and ethical DeFi ecosystem platform, MRHB DeFi, is ready to launch Souq NFT, its halal NFT marketplace. In partnership with DEV Challenge Season 18, MRHB DeFi is looking to make a splash for the Souq NFT launch!
DEV Challenge is a Developer Championship that holds the title for being the largest European IT competition since 2012. As the largest championship created for developers and designers in Ukraine, DEV Challenge has been supporting the technical potential of developers in Ukraine. To date, more than 20,000 developers have participated in this challenge.
Introducing Souq NFT an NFT marketplace powered by MRHB DeFi
Souq NFT is a marketplace for digital art and other halal NFT objects. Artists will participate in creating digital artwork for the first halal NFT marketplace in the world, following image, audio and video content guidelines such as: no nudity (ideally no body art at all), no hate speech, no racism and must be an original piece (no rip-offs of existing NFTs).
Perfect for Artists and Creators
Artists and Creators are invited to participate in an upcoming NFT competition set within the framework of the DEV Challenge Championship. This challenge is perfect for you if:
- You have long wanted to figure out the best way to leverage NFTs and start selling your artwork.
- You are a creator, with existing work on NFT marketplaces, and are currently looking for other options to monetize your art.
How to join the Challenge:
1. Kindly register for the competition and you will be sent detailed information about the launch of the Souq NFT platform and how best to start using it.
2. Attend the online or offline master class where you will be introduced to the platform. There are limited slots for participants, kindly register to join.
In order to properly guide and assist you during the competitive process, the organizers are implementing an online workshop, where you will be guided through the platform and taught how to correctly upload your artwork to the NFT Marketplace.
A tutorial guide to creators (digital artists, 2D, 3D designers, etc.) on how to mint your NFTs on the Souq NFT Marketplace will also be provided, where you will be assisted in setting up your accounts through which you can receive funds from NFT sales.
Please register for the Workshop: https://form.typeform.com/to/mDGSkYkz?typeform-source=www.google.com
About MRHB DeFi:
MRHB DeFi is a halal, decentralized finance platform built to embody the true spirit of an "Ethical and Inclusive DeFi" by following faith-based financial and business principles, where all excluded communities can benefit from the full empowerment potential of DeFi.
The diverse team comprises researchers, technocrats, influencers, Islamic fintech experts & business entrepreneurs, who came together to ensure that MRHB DeFi prevails in a manner that will impact society as a whole, essentially bridging the gap between the faith-conscious communities and the blockchain world.
MRHB DeFi Official Channels:
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/marhabadefi_ANN
Telegram (Arabic): https://t.me/mdf_arabic
Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/marhabadefi_russia
Telegram (Turkish): https://t.me/MarhabaDefiTR
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Miller & Miller to Hold online auctions June 9 (Toys) & June 10 (Petroliana, Advertising, Coin-Ops)
- Web3 GameFi Platform PlayMining Developing New X-to-Earn Advertising Service 'Answer-to-Earn'
- Lovely 18th/19th Century Quebec Furniture Leads The Way in Miller & Miller Auction in Canada May 13
- Crypto Forex Conference 'Wiki Finance Expo 2023' Comes to Singapore this May 27
- American Muscle Cars from The Collection of Jay Soneff, Mostly Mopar, will be Auctioned June 10th
- Rare Gilt Bronze Tibetan Buddha Statue Brings $200,000 in Briggs Auction's March 24th Online Auction
- SelecTech Expanded Aerospace Division Takes off
- Items Signed by Many of History's Brightest Luminaries will be Sold May 31st by University Archives
- Suncrafted Cannabis will Sponsor The Vessel Mojo in The 52nd Annual Figawi Race Weekend May 26-29
- Free Seminar at The Plymouth Council on Aging Set for Tuesday, May 9