Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Christina Kouretas on 25 Years
09-Dec-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) December 9, 2021 - Future Electronics is a global leading distributor of electronic components with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
Robert Miller, the company's President, recently congratulated employee Christina Kouretas on the occasion of her 25th anniversary with the company.
"It's hard to believe that it's already been 25 years that I've been employed at Future Electronics," Christina said. "It feels like just yesterday, I had my interview on a Friday, and started work that following Monday.
Christina's first day at Future Electronics was August 26, 1996, when she began working as a clerk in the Returns department. Today, Christina is Coordinator in the department.
"The colleagues that I've met over the years, some of whom have become friends, have made my time at Future fulfilling," she said. "I've enjoyed my time working at Future, and I look forward to seeing what the next 25 years will bring!"
Founder and President Robert Miller believes that Future's employees are its greatest asset. Future Electronics values the commitment of its people, and milestone anniversaries are recognized with personalized cards, plaques, vouchers, and other gifts based on length of tenure.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- DF40 Series FPC to Board Connectors from Hirose Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Kicks Off Annual Spirit of the Holidays Charity Activities
- RSL10 Smart Shot Camera from onsemi Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Celebrates Grand Opening of New Office in Shanghai, China
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI
- Industrial Ethernet Connectors from Amphenol ICC Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics