RSL10 Smart Shot Camera from onsemi Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
14-Dec-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) December 14, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring an advanced camera system from onsemi in the latest edition of THE EDGE - IoT & Connectivity.
The onsemi RSL10 Smart Shot Color Camera enables next-generation IoT imaging applications. The RSL10 combines cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) with ultra-low-power triggered image capture to allow developers to create high-tech imaging applications. Imaging is captured automatically when triggered by various elements including time or environmental changes such as motion, humidity or temperature.
The complete Smart Shot Camera Platform includes the ARX3A0 Mono 121.0° DFOV IAS module, an ultra-low-power Pseudo Global Shutter Sensor, the ARX3A0 DVOF IAS Module RSL10 SiP, which serves as the processing hub of the system, and the RSL10 Smart Shot Mobile App.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/onsemi-rsl10-smart-shot-color-camera. To see the entire portfolio of onsemi products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches