Future Electronics Hosts Healthy Financial Relationships Webinar for Employees
01-Mar-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) March 1, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, will offer a webinar about financial health and retirement on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 for employees at their Montreal headquarters.
'Having a Healthy Financial Relationship' is being organized by the Canadian Benefits Team and features Financial Education Specialist Maxime Levesque from Manulife. Employees will learn the importance of saving for retirement and about healthy financial relationships, including the links between financial, physical and mental well-being.
Levesque will also explain the benefits of the Future Electronics Group Retirement Plan and will offer an overview of financial wellness tools and other resources available through Manulife.
The webinar will be offered in both French and English and is open to all Montreal-based employees of Future Electronics and Future Lighting Solutions
For more information about careers at Future Electronics, visit FutureElectronics.com/careers.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches