Future Electronics Hosts Healthy Financial Relationships Webinar for Employees
01-Mar-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) March 1, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, will offer a webinar about financial health and retirement on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 for employees at their Montreal headquarters.
'Having a Healthy Financial Relationship' is being organized by the Canadian Benefits Team and features Financial Education Specialist Maxime Levesque from Manulife. Employees will learn the importance of saving for retirement and about healthy financial relationships, including the links between financial, physical and mental well-being.
Levesque will also explain the benefits of the Future Electronics Group Retirement Plan and will offer an overview of financial wellness tools and other resources available through Manulife.
The webinar will be offered in both French and English and is open to all Montreal-based employees of Future Electronics and Future Lighting Solutions
For more information about careers at Future Electronics, visit FutureElectronics.com/careers.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis