NFI Retains Elevated Third for Search Engine Marketing
14-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Elevated Third will aim to improve the successful pay-per-click advertising campaign that they have previously been managing for NFI. Elevated Third will also create and maintain new campaigns for two additional websites, NFI Canada and NFI Trailer Leasing. In addition to PPC, Elevated Third will now handle all search engine optimization for NFI, aiming to increase search engine rankings for target keywords across NFI's multiple web properties.
About NFI: Founded in 1932, NFI is a family-owned supply chain and logistics company headquarted in Cherry Hill, NJ. As a leader in logistics in North America, NFI offers transportation, logistics, warehousing, commercial real estate and more.
1529 Market St. Suite 200
Denver, CO 80202
About Elevated Third: Founded by Jeff Calderone in 2005, Elevated Third is a Denver Interactive Agency (http://www.elevatedthird.com) that uses the Drupal content management system and creates conversion-focused websites. The firm also offers search engine marketing services and web site development services.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
- Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
- Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
- Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design