BME688 Gas Sensor from Bosch Sensortec Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
31-Mar-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) March 31, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring an intelligent gas sensor from Bosch Sensortec in the latest edition of Sense Connect Control.
The BME688 is an environmental sensor which includes an intelligent gas sensor. Developers can use the BME AI-Studio tool from Bosch Sensortec to train the sensor to recognize smells or combinations of gases that are relevant to their applications, as well as to measure humidity, temperature and pressure.
The BME688 gas sensor can detect vapors such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Volatile Sulfur Compounds (VSCs), as well as carbon monoxide, hydrogen, and other gases, even when they are present at very low levels. Low power consumption and a size of 3mm x 3mm x 0.9mm make the BME688 suitable for mobile and battery-operated devices.
The Bosch Sensortec BME688 is perfect for a wide range of applications, including breath analysis devices, smoke detection, gas detection and air quality measurement.
To learn more, visit https://www.futureelectronics.com/ftm/security-and-encryption/bosch-sensortec-bme688-gas-sensor. To see the entire portfolio of Bosch products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Stay on top of all sensing and connectivity information in Sense Connect Control, a go-to e-newsletter by Future Electronics for engineers. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new sensing and connectivity solutions.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of Sense Connect Control newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches