- Jerry Heikens
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
VDOSH Makes Investment in Buoy, Inventor of Hydrating Wellness Drops
12-Apr-2022 | Encino, California | News-Press Release
Encino, CA, April 14, 2022 -- VDOSH, a Los Angeles-based venture capital firm, has announced its investment in Buoy. Buoy's team of founders has invented an impressive line of hydration, energy, and immunity drops that are already available in 3,500 CVS locations across the U.S.
75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated, which leads to numerous health challenges including headaches, fatigue, dizziness, cramping, and high blood pressure. Through years of R&D, Buoy has developed a hydrating drop that delivers a perfect balance of functionality & palatability without adding any sugars, calories, artificial ingredients, or flavors. Their enhancers can be added to any beverage without compromising the flavor while delivering valuable health benefits. "At VDOSH, we recognize the impact that Buoy's line of products will have on a health-conscious, consumer market. Our investment in this wellness company allows us to make an impact on a large market segment of people that are consistently seeking ways to improve their health," says Managing Partner, Vishal Arora.
Founder and CEO of Buoy, Daniel Schindler, and his team have a strong passion for improving the health of consumers by providing a product that puts the health of its users first. "Buoy is an intersection of my personal pursuit of health and wellness and an outdated industry ripe for disruption. Hydration was something I always overlooked, often because I avoided sugar-laden sports drinks like the plague. When I really looked at ways to improve my well-being on a daily basis, staying properly hydrated was one of the simplest yet most effective things I could do," says Daniel. He continues to share, "When we look at ways to innovate, we start with how our product experience and ingredient quality translates into the everyday people using it. Then, we take that solution and transform it into its most environmentally friendly iteration, regardless of cost. VDOSH's investment will allow Buoy to continue its pursuit of innovation and market growth."
VDOSH is a venture capital firm, which gives investors the opportunity to invest in promising new startup companies alongside major players in the industry through VDOSH Fund. For its entrepreneurs, it provides an efficient funding process and instantaneous access to a well-established network of investors and influencers.
You can find more information on VDOSH at www.vdosh.com
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Miller & Miller to Hold online auctions June 9 (Toys) & June 10 (Petroliana, Advertising, Coin-Ops)
- Web3 GameFi Platform PlayMining Developing New X-to-Earn Advertising Service 'Answer-to-Earn'
- Lovely 18th/19th Century Quebec Furniture Leads The Way in Miller & Miller Auction in Canada May 13
- Crypto Forex Conference 'Wiki Finance Expo 2023' Comes to Singapore this May 27
- American Muscle Cars from The Collection of Jay Soneff, Mostly Mopar, will be Auctioned June 10th
- Rare Gilt Bronze Tibetan Buddha Statue Brings $200,000 in Briggs Auction's March 24th Online Auction
- SelecTech Expanded Aerospace Division Takes off
- Items Signed by Many of History's Brightest Luminaries will be Sold May 31st by University Archives
- Suncrafted Cannabis will Sponsor The Vessel Mojo in The 52nd Annual Figawi Race Weekend May 26-29
- Free Seminar at The Plymouth Council on Aging Set for Tuesday, May 9