Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Huntersville and Mooresville, NC Celebrates 15th Anniversary
29-Apr-2022 | Huntersville, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Huntersville, NC, Mooresville, NC and Naples, FL, April 29, 2022 -- Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Huntersville and Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Mooresville, NC will host a customer appreciation weekend on May 12-13 in recognition of its 15th year in business. The family-run locations are owned and operated by Troutman, NC residents Rachel and Lane Marlowe.
Rachel's father, Randy Lambeth, who passed in 2021, began the business in 2008.
"My father put his heart and soul into the business and really cared about his customers and providing them with superior service," said Rachel. "We're proud to continue his legacy with this celebration weekend and providing even more of the same great value and service."
Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Huntersville, located at 9832 Gilead Road, Suite D102, and Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Mooresville, located at 128 Argus Lane, Unit E, will offer 25 percent off all dry cleaning orders dropped off on May 12 or May 13. There will also be a 25 percent discount offered to first-time Martinizing customers.
Light refreshments--coffee and baked goods--will be available. There will also be a giveaway of some fun trinkets.
"I miss my Dad, but I know he would be quite pleased and proud that we are continuing his work in the communities that he so loved," said Rachel.
Martinizing Dry Cleaning offers a wide array of cleaning services, including but not limited to: dry cleaning, shirt laundry, alterations, wash & fold, bulk laundry, leather cleaning, wedding gown cleaning and wedding gown preservation; and comforter cleaning.
Hours at Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Huntersville are Monday to Friday, 7am to 6pm; Saturday, 10am to 2pm. Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Mooresville are Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 6pm; Saturday, 10am to 2pm. Martinizing Dry Cleaning also provides pickup and delivery and 24/7 secure lockers for additional convenience.
For complete information on the Martinizing Dry Cleaning franchise opportunity, visit martinizingfranchise.com or call 248-654-7009.
About Martinizing Dry Cleaning:
As part of Clean Franchise Brands, Martinizing is among the largest U.S. based garment care franchise systems with more than 400 locations in seven countries including Canada, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan and Peru. Martinizing was founded in 1949 and remains a trusted, iconic name in garment care in the U.S. For more information, visit https://www.martinizing.com/.
About Clean Franchise Brands, LLC:
Based in Naples, Florida, Clean Franchise Brands, LLC is now the owner of the following brands: Lapels Dry Cleaning; Martinizing Dry Cleaning; 1-800-DryClean, Pressed4Time, Dry Cleaning Station and Bizziebox. Collectively, the brands have 400 plus stores in 40 states and nine countries. Clean Franchise Brands corporate office is located at 711 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102.
For more information, go to https://calendly.com/martinizing/introduction or contact John Powers at email@example.com.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Nye & Company Auctioneers will Hold A Two-day, Three-session Online-Only auction on May 25th & 26th
- Michael D Eastwood Launches A New Book on Amazon. Cowboy Mike and Winston Attend Cowboy Church
- U.S. One-Cent Error Stamp from 1901 Makes $5,500 at Holabird's Western Americana Auction April 21-24
- Rare, Circa 1884 Winchester Cartridge Board Hits The Mark for CA$70,800 at Miller & Miller Auctions
- Strawser Auction Group's May 25, 27 & 28 Antique Auction will Feature Majolica, Oyster Plates, more
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction, May 13-14, Online and Live in New Orleans, has 900+ Lots
- EstateOfMind will Hold A Two-Session, Online Estate Auction on Saturday, May 21st, at 11 am EDT
- Maximum Value Partners, Small Business Coaches, Launches Contractor's Division
- Items from The Collection of Kirk and Anne Douglas will be Sold May 18th by Andrew Jones Auctions
- Hendrix Owned and Played Guitar is Headlining Iconic Auctions' Online Music Auction Closing April 30