Children of All Nations Opens New Bulgarian Interc
15-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Children of All Nations (CAN), a division of Great Wall China Adoption, is pleased to announce today the opening of our newest intercountry adoption program of Bulgaria. This program continues the mission of Children of All Nations of finding forever families for orphans around the globe.
With the best interest of this nationâ€™s children in mind, CAN is happy to begin recruiting families who will take these children of Bulgaria to be their own and providing exceptional service to the families who hope to find their child in this wonderful country.
The second intercountry program opened this year and thirteenth program overall, CAN is excited to begin working with families to adopt from Bulgaria. After re-opening its children\'s homes for international adoption in 2009, the Bulgarian government implemented new policies to ensure that the orphans of their nation have the opportunity to be adopted. They have further refined their procedures to ensure that every child, aged one and up, has the best chance of finding a family in the international community, and that no family or child is overlooked.
Great Wall & Children of All Nations is a Hague-accredited adoption agency, uniting over 8,000 children with forever families since 1994 and bettering life for children left behind in orphanages. Children of All Nations continues to develop new intercountry adoption programs in hopes that every orphan will find a permanent, loving family and educate families in preparation for adoption.
CONTACT FULLNAME: Jocelyn Lai
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!