Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Hungary Office on Their 25th Anniversary
08-Jun-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) June 8, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently celebrated the 25th anniversary of the opening of the company's office in Hungary.
Future Electronics was founded in Montreal in 1968 by company President Robert Miller. It expanded into the United States in 1972, opening its first American office in Boston.
The Hungary office was established in 1997 in Budapest, the capital city. The country is known for its passion, hard work and innovation, with the second-most Olympic gold medals per capita, and the 13th-most Nobel Prizes per capita.
Future Electronics' Hungary branch is rich in industry knowledge and experience, with several team members working there for over 10 years.
"Our experienced sales team is there to support our customers in Hungary during these challenging times in our industry," said Zsolt Szabo, Country Manager for Hungary. "Over the last 25 years we have proven the many unique benefits and value Future Electronics can bring to its customers and suppliers, and we look forward to continuing this success over the next 25 years!"
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, congratulated the Hungary team on their 25-year milestone, and thanked everyone for their contributions to the success of the branch.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Features MINMAX MDW(I)12 & 15 Series of DC-DC Converters in Worldwide Campaign
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Long Island Office on Their 35th Anniversary
- LUXEON SunPlus HPE from Lumileds Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- PSoC 62 MCUs from Infineon Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- VEMD8081 Silicon PIN Photodiode from Vishay Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Comprehensive EV Charging Safety Guide by Panasonic
- TL3315 Low Profile SMT Tactile Switch from E-Switch Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- PIC18-Q41 MCUs from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Electronics Team on Winning onsemi’s 2021 Top Distributor Awards
- Future Electronics and Infineon Launch New Smart Building Solutions Portal