- Claudio Caporicci
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
LUXEON SunPlus HPE from Lumileds Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
13-Jun-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) June 13, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring advanced horticulture LEDs from Lumileds in the latest edition of THE EDGE - Intelligent Lighting.
The Lumileds LUXEON SunPlus HPE is a high power, deep-red (660nm) LED which achieves the highest PPF and PPE from its industry standard 3.5mm square ceramic package.
Designed specifically for the horticulture lighting industry, the new deep-red LED is part of the SunPlus portfolio that covers a broad range of wavelengths and colors, including white, purple, and lime, in a variety of mid-power, high-power, and CoB packages.
LUXEON SunPlus is a single portfolio engineered to address the full breadth of horticulture lighting applications, offering growers flexibility to create the specific lighting mix required for various types of crops.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/lumileds-luxeon-sunplus-hpe-led-deep-red-horticulture. To see the entire portfolio of Lumileds products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics and MEAN WELL Make Generous Donations to West Island Mission and Heartland Hands Food Pantry
- Future Electronics Collaborates with EPS Inc for IoT Security Podcast Episode
- Infineon’s MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Panasonic Solar Storage Solutions in THE EDGE
- Microchip SAMA5D2 Microprocessors (MPUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Renowned Video Podcast by Future Electronics Launches Third Season
- Future Electronics to Drive Innovation with Tech Day Events in 2023
- E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
- Bosch Sensortec BMI323 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE