Global LT Welcomes Carol O'Brien as Destination Services and Cross Cultural Training Manager
15-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
She brings with her over 25- years of experience in the field of destination services, cultural training and expatriate assignments. "Carol comes to Global LT with a sharp edge in the industry as a seasoned professional in the destination and cross cultural training business. We are thrilled to have her on board to help lead and grow our team and our services." said Ken Patterson, COO of Global-LT. Ms. O'Brien was a former Director of Worldwide Services for an industry leading expatriate services company whose clientele base provided services for the Big Three Automakers and their international service centers located in the United States and United Kingdom where she managed destinations services and cross cultural training. She holds a Bachelors Degree in Education from Southeast Missouri State University. Along with her field experience, she is also a founding member of Recruiting and Relocation Associates LLC. She will continue to grow the Destination services department. Ms. O'Brien will support our US based headquarters as well as our remote offices in London, Hong Kong and Frankfurt. To learn more please visit www.Global-LT.com ### Global LT Founded in 1979, Global LT is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Global LT is a world renowned provider of language training, cultural training, translations and expatriate destination services with representatives in Boston, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, London, and Shanghai. Global LT is a member of the National Minority Business Development Council (NMBDC), The Association of Language Companies (ALCUS), American Translators Association (ATA) and the Woman's Business Enterprise. To learn more visit www.Global-LT.com for more information or call + 1.888.645.5881
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!