- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Long Island Office on Their 35th Anniversary
17-Jun-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) June 17, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently celebrated the 35th anniversary of the opening of the company's office in Long Island, New York.
Future Electronics was founded in Montreal in 1968 by company President Robert Miller. It expanded into the United States in 1972, opening its first American office in Boston.
Future's Long Island branch first opened its doors in 1987. The office is located just off Veterans Memorial Highway in Hauppauge, making it very accessible to the area's suppliers and customer base.
Future Electronics Long Island benefits from a very knowledgeable team, with a combined 195 years of experience in the electronic industry. "We motivate and challenge each other every day," said General Manager Kim Babski. "We're committed to maintaining our position as the industry leader by leveraging our global supply chain solutions, as well as our engineering resources."
The pandemic and the ongoing semiconductor shortage have made for challenging times, but Future has been diligent in supporting customers with product and has been proactive in ensuring the stability of the supply chain.
The success of the Long Island branch is rooted in their commitment to finding the best solution for their customers, year after year. "We are an extension of our customers," Babski said. "Their goals are our goals."
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, congratulated the Long Island team on their 35-year milestone, and thanked everyone for their contributions to the success of the branch.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
- Diodes Incorporated AL5810 Linear LED Driver Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Littelfuse C&K Acquisition Enables Performance Boost & Space Saving Capabilities
- Future Electronics Announces New Executive Team
- Bulgin Recognized by Future Electronics for Their Wide Range of Environment-Friendly Connectors
- FUTURE ELECTRONICS HEAD STEPS DOWN, FORMAL LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Panasonic Grid-EYE® Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics