- Jerry Heikens
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
VDOSH Makes Investment in Swiss Vault, A Swiss Company Reinventing Data Storage
12-Jul-2022 | Encino, California | News-Press Release
Encino, CA, July 12, 2022 -- VDOSH, a Los Angeles-based venture capital firm, has announced its investment in Swiss Vault. Swiss Vault is a leading deep-tech start-up building the next-generation data management platforms to reduce data's carbon footprint and environmental impact. They are an EIC (European Innovation Council) Accelerator company, holding a Seal of Excellence from the European Commission.
Swiss Vault's solution represents a new paradigm through reimagined hardware designs and software integration. This is achieved by delivering 10 times more power efficiency and reducing space utilization by 80%. "At VDOSH, we understand the importance of how data storage technology can be detrimental to the carbon footprint. Our investment in Swiss Vault allows us to make a positive impact on the future of greenhouse gas emissions while contributing to significant advancements in data management," says Managing Partner, Vishal Arora.
Founder and CEO of Swiss Vault, Bhupinder Bhullar, is proud to offer the best-in-class solution for the storage of large data. Industries including genomics, Telecommunications, Seismic, and Astronomy require an exceptional amount of data storage as well as intensive data access and analysis operations. "Our unique hardware design and software setup ensure rapid analysis, with secure long-term storage at very low energy consumption. Today's digital economy is dependent on data centers that store data from billions of users consuming Gigawatts of electricity and vast amounts of data center space. Energy consumption has a high infrastructure cost - regardless of whether it comes from renewables or fossil fuels," says Bhupinder. He continues to share, "Our technology provides an alternative to the status quo. VDOSH's investment enables Swiss Vault to continue to innovate and grow to make a larger impact within our ecosystem and overall carbon footprint globally."
VDOSH is a venture capital firm, which gives investors the opportunity to invest in promising new startup companies alongside major players in the industry through VDOSH Fund. For its entrepreneurs, it provides an efficient funding process and instantaneous access to a well-established network of investors and influencers.
You can find more information on VDOSH at www.vdosh.com
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Learn about Solar Energy for Your Home or Commercial Property. Educational Seminar Offers Answers
- The Incredible Rare Clock Collection of Dr. William Thomas will Headline Cottone's March 31 Auction
- California Gold Rush Sunken Treasure From The legendary
- Raleigh Couple/College Sweethearts to Open Martinizing Cleaners 10911 Raven Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC
- Holabird's Treasures From The Shelves Auction Feb. 18-19 had Mining Collectibles, Bottles, Americana
- Rare Antique Maps and A Carved, Painted Carousel Giraffe are in Neue Auctions' March 11 Online Sale
- A 1951 Red Ford Convertible and A Ford Monarch Dealer Sign are in Miller & Miller's March 11 Auction
- Bruneau & Co.'s Winter Comic, TCG (Trading Card Games) & Toy Auction will be Held on March 11th
- 420 Cannabis Celebration - Hollow or Inclusive? Is Social Equity All Smoke, No Fire?
- Submarine Used in The Recovery of Artifacts from The S.S. Central America to be Auctioned March 4-5