Safer Places, Inc. Announces Fingerprinting Service for State-Mandated Cases
27-Jul-2022 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Lakeville, MA, July 27, 2022 -- Safer Places Inc., a firm providing pre-employment screening, tenant screening and security consulting, announced the addition of fingerprinting services as a subcontractor to IdentoGO. IdentoGO is a subsidiary of Idemia, the global leader in trusted identities. IdentoGO provides a wide range of identity-related services with its primary service being the secure capture and transmission of electronic fingerprints for employment, certification, licensing and other verification purposes.
"We're delighted to partner with IndentoGO to offer fingerprinting services to its Southeastern Massachusetts clients," said David Sawyer, president of Safer Places, Inc. "With our new, convenient location at 10 Main Street in Lakeville, Massachusetts, individuals who need to be finger-printed as mandated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts now have an additional place to go with easy access from Route 495."
Safer Places is located on Route 105 in Lakeville, less than one minute from Interstate 495.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts can require individuals to be fingerprinted for any number of reasons. Public sector jobs (e.g. a public school teacher), adoption, birth certification, and more.
"If you need to be fingerprinted, as mandated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, you simply go to the IdentoGO website, pop in your zip code or city and you will find a location near you," said Sawyer. "For those in our neck of the woods--whether you live or work nearby--you will receive our information to book your appointment."
You can visit the IdentoGO website at https://www.identogo.com/
In addition to providing fingerprinting services for IdentoGO, Safer Places is a full service screening, testing, and consulting organization whose mission is to provide companies with the specific products and services that best their needs for background screening, drug testing, and security consulting.
Additionally, Safer Places offers social media monitoring services so employers can better protect themselves from employees with questionable social media practices.
According to a survey by CareerBuilder, 70 percent of all employers use social media to screen their candidates. Additionally, of those employers, more than 50 percent said they found something that made the employer not hire the candidate (other studies on this topic put this percentage closer to 69 percent).
Safer Places, Inc. has also undertaken a number of educational initiatives for the public, including a monthly videocast called SAFERupdates. SAFERupdates provides ongoing information for those looking to learn more about background verifications, drug testing and other related topics in a series of short, live videocasts, recordings of which can be found on Safer Places, Inc.'s YouTube channel.
For more information on Safer Places, Inc. and its services, visit www.saferplacesinc.com or call 508-947-0600.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- An Astounding 900+ Piece Collection On Mars is For sale Through The Manhattan Rare Book Company
- Maryland Legalizes Mary Jane, Home Grow Sprouts
- Multiple New World Records are Set in Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction, Nov. 13
- The Toothboss Hits A Home Run by Naming Bill Thorne as Its Smiling Neighbor
- A Galle Lamp and A Galle Vase Combine for $133,750 in Part 1 of Ron Blessing, held by Woody Auction
- Soulbound Tokens Minted for World Halal Summit Attendees by Web3 Partner MRHB
- Items Signed by Mao Zedong, Jefferson, Einstein will be Sold Online Dec. 14th by University Archives
- Woody Auction's Year-End Antique Auction, December 3rd, has Over 400 Quality Lots in Many Categories
- Digital Entertainment Asset (DEA) Signs MOU with Rakuten Group for Collaborative Web3 Partnership
- An Outstanding Single-Owner Collection of Automobilia, Signs and Toys will be Auctioned Online by Miller & Miller, Dec. 3rd