Future Electronics Wins 2021 Passives Distributor of the Year Award from Vishay
08-Aug-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) August 8, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has been awarded Passives Distributor of the Year for 2021 by Vishay Intertechnology, a global manufacturer of semiconductors and passive electronic components.
"Future Electronics being named Passives Distributor of the Year is a recognition that we're humbled to have received," said Jacques Hing, Future's Corporate Vice President, Passives. "The fruits of our mutual labour are reflected in this award and we're thankful for the continued support."
The award was presented to Future Electronics at EDS 2022 in Las Vegas by Vishay's Gary Giordano, Senior Director, Americas Distribution and Serge LeBlanc, Global Distribution Strategic Manager.
"We are pleased to present the Future Electronics team with the Passives Distributor of the Year award in recognition of their outstanding topline performance in 2021," said Dave Valletta, Executive Vice President of Sales at Vishay Intertechnology. "This award recognizes Future's leadership in offering easy access to our large and ever-expanding passives portfolio. We thank the entire Future team for this achievement."
Future Electronics outperformed all other distributors in 2021, generating industry-leading sales growth for Vishay's passive components while effectively supported their customers' needs. Future also won the company's Semiconductor Distributor of the Year award in 2020.
"Vishay is a key manufacturer in Future Electronics' passives portfolio," said Hing. "Over the years we have strengthened our position and solidified our partnership in this space, resulting in positive synergies that helped move both companies forward."
Vishay manufactures one of the world's largest portfolios of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components that are essential to innovative designs in the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and medical markets. Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. is a Fortune 1,000 Company listed on the NYSE (VSH).
For more information, and to order from the complete line of Vishay products, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Vishay’s 2021 Passives Distributor of the Year Win
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Nexperia’s 2021 Global Distributor of the Year
- Future Electronics 2022 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes Employee Health and Lowers Carbon Emissions
- Advance Xitanium LED Drivers from Signify Featured in Lighting Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Panasonic TB Series of Automotive Relays Featured in Transportation Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Dialight’s 2021 Distributor of the Year Award
- KYOCERA AVX SCC/SCM Series of Cylindrical SuperCapacitors Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics' The Current Podcast Featured in Select List by Business Insider
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Madrid Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics’ Karim Yasmine named Chair of Distributor Council for the ECIA