Future Electronics' The Current Podcast Featured in Select List by Business Insider
15-Aug-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) August 13, 2022 - We at Future Electronics are proud to announce our most recent feature in Business Insider which brought our own video podcast, The Current, into their carefully curated list of podcasts in the chip industry.
The Current is an application technology podcast that has gained the audience trust and loyalty thanks to its engaging talks with industry-leading engineers on trending topics around the semiconductor industry. Each episode unpacks new, fast-growing, and exciting technologies, applications, and design techniques in entertaining discussions with renowned experts.
This mention on Business Insider highlights Todd Baker, our host and corporate vice-president, for his over 20 years of experience in the semiconductor field, and his ability to digest and communicate the more complex topics and trends. Todd's passionate voice brings design engineers all over the world closer to the source of the information, standing together at the edge of where technology is going.
Well within its second season, The Current now has 24 published episodes and going strong into the ever-evolving future of the tech world. Listen to all episodes and stay up to date with the latest news to spearhead the industry with Future Electronics and The Current. Find all you need here: www.FutureElectronics.com/blog/the-current-vodcast.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Promotes UV-LED Webinar by Nichia Expert
- Yageo SMBJ Series TVS Diodes Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Microchip SAMA7G54 Microprocessor in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse eFuse Product Line in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Infineon PSoC™ 62S4 Pioneer Kit in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Launches Promotion on Their Extensive Discrete Semiconductor Available Inventory
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Electronics’ Employees on Successful Charity Bake Sale
- Robert Miller Thanks Future Electronics’ Employees for Making Charity Book Fair a Success
- Future Electronics Focuses on Energy Innovation