Panasonic TB Series of Automotive Relays Featured in Transportation Newsletter by Future Electronics
26-Aug-2022 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) August 26, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has showcased the TB Series of automotive relays by Panasonic in the latest edition of their Transportation newsletter.
Panasonic's TB Series Automotive Relays - the ACTB2CR2A60 and ACTB3C2A52 - are renowned in the automotive world for their quality, reliability and versatility with more than 20 years of design in placement.
For use in a wide range of applications, Panasonic TB Series relays are available in a variety of contact arrangements including 1 Form A, 1 Form C, and twin type 1 Form C x 2 (8 Pins) and 1 Form C x 2 (10 Pins) construction type options.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/panasonic-tb-series-automotive-relays. To see the entire portfolio of Panasonic products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the Transportation newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis