Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Nexperia's 2021 Global Distributor of the Year
10-Sep-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) September 8, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently won the Global Distributor of the Year award for 2021 from Nexperia, a global producer of semiconductors.
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, thanked everyone who contributed to the company's industry-leading performance on behalf of Nexperia in 2021.
"The tremendous growth we have enjoyed with Nexperia is a testament to how well aligned both company's teams are," said Anthony Alberga, Corporate Vice President, Marketing at Future Electronics. "We are honoured to be recognized as Nexperia's top global distributor for 2021."
Nexperia presented the award to Future Electronics at EDS 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada earlier this year. Future outperformed all other global distributors in 2021, generating significant sales on behalf of Nexperia across all regions while effectively supported their customers' needs.
Nexperia is a leading expert in the high-volume production of essential semiconductors. The company's extensive portfolio includes diodes, bipolar transistors, ESD protection devices, MOSFETs, GaN FETs, Analog & logic ICs. Nexperia is headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, and is a subsidiary of Wingtech Technology Co., Ltd.
Future Electronics was founded by Robert Miller in 1968, and the company remains the only distributor with a globally integrated worldwide IT infrastructure.
For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Vishay's Leading-Edge Components for Renewable Energy Systems
- Future Electronics Announces Exciting Tech Day Event in the Pacific Northwest on October 11th
- Future Electronics Announces Availability of CUI Inc's Cutting-Edge DC-DC Converters
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation