Poland Pre Primary Education Sector
17-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
Poland counts among one of the top ten countries in European Union, characterized by wide distribution of population wherein Warsaw, Lodz and Krakow are largest populated areas. Urban and rural areas divide the standard of education, accessibility, student population and help from government institutions. Poland has a stable political environment building a strong economy as compared to other Eastern European countries. During the economic crisis the country showed relatively stable performance.
Pre primary sector is highly fragmented with many national and international players contributing in the market; also there are government and not for profit foundations running nursery schools to make access of basic education. Pre-school education in Poland underwent certain changes caused by a decrease in the number of pre-school children and by the partial introduction of fees into this type of educational institution.
In the school year 2008/2009 63.06% of the 3 to 6 year-old population attended pre-school establishments. While number of students in pre-schools are higher in towns (78.43%) than in rural areas (42.66%).
The overall pre-primary education market which includes public and private schools, reached to USD ~ million up by 12.7% from previous year performance, showing a positive outlook in near future. This market is expected to reach USD ~ million by 2015 with a CAGR of 5.33% (2010-2015) driven by rising birth rate, increasing number of schools, student population and government initiatives.
The child care and youth care services are offered by both - special educational institutions such as special education care centres, rehabilitation and resort houses for children as well as extracurricular care services of school.
The report on Pre-primary education in Poland covers number of pre primary schools in urban and rural areas with number of students registered; there is a distinction of boys and girls population. The report analyses the market size of the pre primary sector and forecast which define the future opportunities in the sector. Report also discusses major reforms and factors influencing the industry growth. There is statistics on pre-school and child care market. We have also covered market restraints, macro economic factors and competition which influence the industry growth.
Scope of the Research
* The report gives a detailed analysis of the Poland Pre-primary education sector with discussion of market past performance, present analyses and future outlook of the industry.
* Report discuses regulatory environment which influences market positioning and growth.
* Discusses industry players positioning, market share, further scope for new and existing players.
* This research report helps the domestic and international players looking for potential in the pre-primary segment.
Get more information about this report: Poland Pre Primary Education Sector
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Education SectorPrimary EducationPolandDemand ForecastMarket ForecastMarket TrendsMarket ReportMarket Research
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016