A New Urgent Care Model has Evolved at Plymouth Pediatric Associates
11-Nov-2022 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Plymouth, MA, November 11, 2022 -- Plymouth Pediatric Associates ("PPA") is pleased to announce the launch of a new Urgent Care model that offers patients visits for illness or injury that is overseen by a dedicated physician. Unlike other pediatric clinics, PPA's model creates a more cohesive healthcare experience for urgent visits. Dr. Marietta Calisto-Cooney, a long-time physician at PPA, is leading the new model.
Dr. Calisto-Cooney has shifted her focus to the support and oversight of the Urgent Care team, allowing her passion for educating to shine. This new Urgent Care model is staffed by a team of nurse practitioners and the lead physician. With this approach, Dr. Calisto-Cooney has the flexibility to spend more time with patients and their families and provide assistance for more complicated situations. Most importantly, with PPA's mission to treat the whole child, Dr. Calisto-Cooney now acts as the bridge between the patient's primary care physician and the Urgent Care team, developing a seamless patient experience. "This is my opportunity to marry my two passions together, caring for my patients and teaching", Dr. Calisto-Cooney said. "Our staff truly bends over backward for patients and will go above and beyond in many cases. Our culture, as a whole, is supportive and caring, which makes PPA stand out to me. It feels great to be a part of this team and know that your peers are on the same page as you."
For Plymouth Pediatric Associates, this unique Urgent Care model is the newest addition to the specialty services they provide. As the region's only Preferred Boston Children's Primary Care Practice, PPA provides patients and their families access to a large network of specialists, leading research, and treatments. Urgent care appointments are available 363 days a year at PPA. The facility has a separate waiting area and separate exam rooms used solely for urgent care. Located at 148 Industrial Park Road in Plymouth, their patients are welcomed into a state-of-the-art building and comfortable open area dedicated to their needs.
Plymouth Pediatric Associates puts the individual first and is committed to bringing the best, individualized treatment plan to each patient and family. Providing extraordinary care, close to home.
For over 70 years, Plymouth Pediatric Associates has been providing Plymouth, Sandwich, and the surrounding communities with full-service, primary care for newborns to young adults. Offering services from Routine Physicals, same-day Urgent Care, Immunizations, and Integrated Behavioral Health.
For more information, visit https://www.plymouthpediatricassociates.com
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Soulbound Tokens Minted for World Halal Summit Attendees by Web3 Partner MRHB
- Items Signed by Mao Zedong, Jefferson, Einstein will be Sold Online Dec. 14th by University Archives
- Woody Auction's Year-End Antique Auction, December 3rd, has Over 400 Quality Lots in Many Categories
- Digital Entertainment Asset (DEA) Signs MOU with Rakuten Group for Collaborative Web3 Partnership
- An Outstanding Single-Owner Collection of Automobilia, Signs and Toys will be Auctioned Online by Miller & Miller, Dec. 3rd
- Joe Walker and Ted Chartrand are The New Owners of Discovery Map of North Conway and Franconia
- BTI Relaunches Trade Show and Exhibits Division
- Country Ski & Sports Donates 1,000 Coats to Area Non-Profits
- Nye & Company's Online-Only 20th Century Machinal Delight Auction will be Held on Wednesday, Nov. 16
- Contemporary Art and Pennsylvania Impressionism Lead Shannon's $3.75 Million+ Fall Fine Art Auction Held on October 27th