- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics Announces 2022 Charity Bake Sale for the Holidays
08-Dec-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) December 8, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, will hold their employee Bake Sale on Monday, December 12, 2022 at the company's global headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
The employee Bake Sale is part of Future Electronics' annual Spirit of the Holidays campaign, a series of charitable events which raise money to benefit local community groups.
Employees are encouraged to participate by preparing homemade baked goods and bringing them to work on the morning of the Bake Sale. Employees will have the option to purchase baked goods with cash or by electronic payment.
All proceeds from the Bake Sale will be donated to the West Island Mission.
To learn more about the company's community initiatives, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsemployeesSpirit of the Holidayscampaigncharitybake saleWest Island MissionMontreal2022.
- Future Electronics and MEAN WELL Make Generous Donations to West Island Mission and Heartland Hands Food Pantry
- Future Electronics Collaborates with EPS Inc for IoT Security Podcast Episode
- Infineon’s MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Panasonic Solar Storage Solutions in THE EDGE
- Microchip SAMA5D2 Microprocessors (MPUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Renowned Video Podcast by Future Electronics Launches Third Season
- Future Electronics to Drive Innovation with Tech Day Events in 2023
- E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
- Bosch Sensortec BMI323 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE