USTR Ron Kirk will be a keynote speaker at the CBP annual trade symposium
18-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
WASHINGTON— United States Trade
Representative (USTR) Ron Kirk will be the luncheon keynote speaker April 13 at
the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) annual trade symposium.
Ambassador Kirk serves as the President’s principal trade advisor, negotiator and
spokesperson on trade issues, leading USTR in developing trade policies that
are proactive, responsible, and more responsive to American families' interests
- recognizing that trade can be a job-supporting pillar of economic recovery in
the United States and around the world.
trade symposium will be held April 13 – 14 at the Ronald Reagan Building and
International Trade Center in Washington, D.C. As an alternative to
on-site attendance, CBP is offering a live webcast of the symposium events for
a fee of $150. Registration for webcast participation must be made online
This includes two days of broadcast and historical access to recorded sessions
for a period of time after the event so that registrants can view the symposium
sessions at their leisure.
year marks the 11-year anniversary of the CBP trade symposium. The general
Together to Strengthen Economic Competitiveness. For the latest
information on symposium events, visit the CBP web site at http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/trade_outreach/symp_trade.xml.
for special needs should be addressed to email@example.com.
of the press interested in covering the trade symposium should contact the CBP
Office of Public Affairs at Erlinda.firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Customs and Border
Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland
Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's
borders at and between the official ports of entry. CBP is charged with keeping
terrorists and terriost weapons out of the country while enforcing hundreds of
of Public Affairs
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Contact: CBP Public Affairs
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!