comScore Releases February 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
18-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today released data from the comScore Video Metrix service showing that 170 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content in February for an average of 13.6 hours per viewer. The total U.S. Internet audience engaged in more than 5.0 billion viewing sessions during the course of the month.
The full version of the press release is available at: http://comscore.com/Press_Events/Press_Releases/2011/3/comScore_Releases_February_2011_U.S._Online_Video_Rankings Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to speak with an analyst.
Thank you, Stephanie Lyn Flosi comScore, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org (312) 777-8801
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!