Robert Miller Congratulates Future Electronics' Employees on Successful Charity Bake Sale
11-Jan-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) January 12, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, held their Holiday Bake Sale on Monday, December 12, 2022 at the company's global headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, thanked everyone who contributed to the success of this year's Bake Sale.
The employee Bake Sale is part of Future Electronics' annual Spirit of the Holidays campaign, a series of charitable events which raise money to benefit local community groups.
Employees brought in a wide variety of homemade baked goods for the event, with all electronic and cash proceeds from the Bake Sale being donated to the West Island Mission.
Future Electronics was founded by Robert Miller in 1968. To learn more about the company's community initiatives, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsRobert MilleremployeesSpirit of the Holidayscampaigncharitybake saleWest Island MissionMontreal2022.
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron
- STMicroelectronics STM32H5 Series of Microcontrollers (MCUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia