Future Electronics Features Microchip SAMA7G54 Microprocessor in THE EDGE
20-Jan-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) January 20, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring the Microchip SAMA7G54 Microprocessor in the latest edition of THE EDGE.
This device is a high-performance Arm Cortex-A7 CPU-based embedded microprocessor that runs up to 1 GHz. The Microchip SAMA7G54 Microprocessor is highlighted for its multiple memory support, flexible boot options, superior imaging and audio integration, and a wide range of connectivity options. Users can also benefit from this MPU's advanced security functions like secure boot, secutre key storage, and high performance crypto accelerators for AES, SHA, RSA, and ECC.
To learn more about this product line, visit https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/microchip-sama7g54-arm-cortex-a7-microprocessor. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Panasonic Grid-EYE® Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics and Panasonic Promote a Smart Thermostat Techpaper
- Future Electronics Promotes UV-LED Webinar by Nichia Expert
- Yageo SMBJ Series TVS Diodes Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse eFuse Product Line in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Infineon PSoC™ 62S4 Pioneer Kit in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Launches Promotion on Their Extensive Discrete Semiconductor Available Inventory